Wednesday, January 25, 2017

It Is Well With My Soul

When all is well with your soul, and you know deeply that all is well with your soul [this place that Jesus brings us to], then you are free to love people with God's Love flowing unencumbered through your heart. It's not about making things right in the world or waiting for the world to become what it has the potential of becoming so that things can then be well with your soul. Rather it's about discovering the essence and truth that Christ has brought to this earth so that then things will be well with your soul. At that point you become Light in the world. We sing this beautiful song penned by Horatio Spafford: "When peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll; whatever my lot Thou hast taught me to say, 'It is well. it is well with my soul.' " [emphasis added].

No comments:

Post a Comment