Sunday, June 10, 2018

Seeker's Petitions; Savior's Response


I desire You, O Lord.
       I am in you.

My soul thirsts for You.
      Come and drink from the Fountain of Living Water and thirst no more.

I long to be with You.
      I am with you always, even to the end of the world.

My soul strains toward You.
      Draw near to Me, and I will draw near to you.

I am seeking.
      You will find.

I am asking.
      You will receive.

I am knocking.
      It will be opened to you.

I open my heart to You.
      I fill you with My Holy Spirit.

Please stay with me always.
      I will never leave or forsake you.

I am unworthy.
     I give you My righteousness.

I am unclean!
     My Blood cleanses you from all unrighteousness.My Blood

I rejoice in You!
     Your joy may be full!

I bow to You.
      I am your Friend.

I praise Your Holy Name!
      I give you peace and freedom from all oppression.

No comments:

Post a Comment