Saturday, November 6, 2021

Dreams

 

Dreams. I’ve been thinking about dreams. I like dreams. I rarely have a “bad” one. But when I do, it’s good to remember that it is just a dream---something you wake up from. I think that in some way we are God’s dream. {He/She can do anything!} And just as we can be dreaming and know that we are dreaming, I think God, since He/She knows everything, knows in some part of His/Her consciousness, that S/He is dreaming, but S/He allows this dream to continue. And in it, just as in ours, “good” and “bad” things can happen. But at some point S/He will wake up, and all of us who are in the dream will awaken also [even as we are now awakening]. And what we awaken to is that we are at one with the most benevolent, Loving, powerful and creative Personage imaginable---a Loving Consciousness that fills up the entire universe, capable of dreaming countless dreams throughout eternity from which we always awaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment