Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What? Me worry?


I am practicing, and I hope you will also, not wasting another precious moment of my life worrying about anything.  I mean ANYTHING! I will be obedient to His command:  “Do not be anxious about ANYTHING, but in ALL things, by prayer and supplication, with THANKSGIVING, let your requests be made known to God. And the PEACE of God, that passes all understanding [does not make sense, is not congruent with your life-situation, cannot be explained] will keep your HEARTS and MINDS in Christ Jesus.” [Phil 4:6-7]

 

And what is my “request”? My prayer, thankfully offered to Him is:

 

Lord, I pray that I may use the abilities and life energy You have given me, joyfully submitted to Your Holy Spirit, to bring forth more of the Love, Joy and Peace of Jesus Christ into the inner felt and lived-out experience of those whom You place within the sphere of my influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment